Five Neutral Primals
Of the 22 “little” primal world beliefs, 17 can be summarized by three “big” primals called Safe, Enticing, and Alive. This leaves the following five primals that are out there doing their own thing, that aren’t part of the belief the world is a good or bad place.
- Acceptable (vs. unacceptable)
- Changing (vs. not changing)
- Hierarchical (vs. nonhierarchical)
- Interconnected (vs. separable)
- Understandable (vs. too hard to understand).
Some of them seem really important. For example, Hierarchical is especially related to political views and voting habits.